Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bad Blogger and 36 Weeks

Boy, remembering to update this thing is harder than I thought. But, I'll use the preggo brain card on this one.

36 weeks!!   Yikes!!  Other than SPD this time again, and Braxton Hicks contractions, this has been a pretty uneventful pregnancy.

 So, what to do when your 36 weeks?  I'll tell you what I should be doing: cleaning, washing laundry, and generally laying low.  After all, we don't want to go into labor before July 10 and my sisters wedding.  What did I ACTUALLY do?  Take the kids to the zoo - by myself!! Yes, I'm crazy!! But it was fun!

And - we are going walking around a park tomorrow with some other mom's.   Looking forward to that, too, even though it is gonna be blasted hot!!  About 78* by 11:00.  oh well. 

And the 4th of July coming up!!  We were supposed to be camping, but dad gave himself a hernia and is now awaiting surgery.  So, BBQ at the sisters house!!  We'll have to see about fire works, since it is so hot. 

Time to wrap this up and lay down for a bit.  In ending - what are your plans for the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment